How to set up regular giving using Stewardship
Thank you for being interested in supporting the Navigators UK on a regular basis. Your gifts will be greatly appreciated!
If you are already using Stewardship to donate to Christian organisations, you might be interested to add the Navigators to your list of recipients.
- – Login to your Stewardship account
- – Go to your Manage Regular Giving section, select the Regular Donations tab and click New
- – After selecting how to fund the donations, Search for us by using our name (Navigators) or our account number 20021680
- – From here, you can choose how much to give, and make a reference stating which Rep, project or event you’d like to regularly donate to
- – We hope that you find this an easy way of managing your giving, and making the Navigators a part of that.
Thank you for your support!
Please note that all gifts processed by the Navigators incur an admin levy, currently 7%
Turner House, 54 The Avenue, Southampton, SO17 1XQ
023 8055 8800
England & Wales: 1099148
- Tim Forester kicking off our first session titled: "Yearning for God Together" #RC17 #navigators https://t.co/uCDtlIIdRJ
- "The greatest barrier to intimacy is our busyness and inability to be still on the inside" - Tony Horsfall #RC17 #navigators
- Getting ready for our annual Reps Conference in Swanick! https://t.co/lwixbDNVc1